[WEB4LIB] Re: WEB4LIB digest 1670

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed Dec 22 14:01:55 EST 1999

At 10:32 AM 12/22/99 -0800, Shirey.John at epamail.epa.gov wrote:
>I need to unsubscribe from this list. It is customary for a list to carry
>unsubscribe instructions routinely at the bottom of each mailing.

I'm not sure about which universe has that as a customary feature of
lists.  I'm on over twenty and only two have such a footer.  I manage a
dozen others, and only one of them has such a footer (and that only because
the editor is very structured).

Fifteen seconds of searching on  http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/  led me
to:  http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/#Commands, which contains the answer.

happy holidays

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165