[WEB4LIB] Uploading graphics

Cathy Cox cathy_cox at wvmccd.cc.ca.us
Tue Dec 21 14:58:16 EST 1999

Thanks, everyone, for checking on this so quickly.I followed up on the
advice to check on whether the files were being sent as binary or ASCII.  I
made sure the settings on FTP Voyager were configured so the files were
being sent as binary, and re-uploaded the graphics. . .  But Andrew's tip
was the clue I needed.  I still don't have any idea WHY the file name was
being changed during the upload (it never had been in the past) but once I
went in and changed the source code on the page to look for .jpeg instead
of .jpg, everything fell into place.

Now I'm going to bug y'all with one more question. . . but I'll send it
separately just to keep the threading clean.

Thanks!

Catherine Cox