[WEB4LIB] Two pcs, same symptoms, won't boot...

Nelson, Sharon SNelson at ben.edu
Mon Dec 20 17:36:08 EST 1999

Have you tried a scandisk and a disk defrag (and doing the defrag whether
Windows says it "needs" it or not)? We had an older PC that was doing the
same thing (had to reboot it several times before it would come up, then it
would only come up in Safe mode) and that fixed it.

Sharon

Sharon L. Nelson
Reference/Technology Librarian
Lownik Library, Benedictine University