Limiting printing

Robin L Zalben zalbenrl at alverno.edu
Mon Dec 20 15:03:23 EST 1999

We are currently using Winselect to limit printing to 15 pages in the
library.  Since the college labs use Foolproof (and we can get it for
almost $18 less per machine) I'd like to switch to that for security
BUT...it doesn't limit printing.  Does anyone have any
freeware/shareware program which will allow us to limit printing?  This
is only for use with either Internet Explorer or Netscape.

One thought I had was finding a way to lock in print pages 1-15 in the
printing options, but then if someone had a legitimate need to print
pages 16-30, they wouldn't be able to.

Any thoughts?

Robin