Web page optomization

Charlotte McClamma cmcclamma at chsd.org
Wed Dec 15 19:40:13 EST 1999

Hi All,
      How are you handling the optomization of your web pages?  Is it
part of the job description of your webmaster? (If so, could you
foreward a copy of that job description to me?) Or do you have someone
else handling this function? If so, is this person an inside person but
not a "webmaster" or is it an outside person/company?
     Please send any thoughts, opinions, answers, gold bullion to me and

if there is an interest, I'll be happy to summarize...
TIA

Charlotte