[WEB4LIB] Re: FrontPage98 Question

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 15 10:58:08 EST 1999

Bill,

This method only works if you want to put code into the <BODY> of the page.
If you want to put it into the <HEAD> you are out of luck.  I used that
method and tried cutting and pasting the code in between the <HEAD> tags in
HTML view.  It allowed me to do that but when I saved the page, it blasted
the code away.  I even tried cutting and pasting the code into a notepad
document and taking the document into FrontPage but it still appears to do
something to the code that is causing errors in the browser.  I'll try
searching for a workaround on this.
Thanks for the help!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician