[WEB4LIB] Web design question

Kenneth M. Liss kliss at hbs.edu
Tue Dec 14 16:45:17 EST 1999

We use a right-aligned navigation menu on the front page of our new HBS Working
Knowledge site at http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu .  (It's not strictly a
library site, though it originated in and is managed by Baker Library for our
parent institution.)  Interior navigation is primarily through a drop-down
menu, rather than a menu bar, but that, too, is on the right side.

Kenneth M. Liss
Editor, HBS Working Knowledge
Baker Library
Harvard Business School