[WEB4LIB] RE: Web design question

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Tue Dec 14 15:41:48 EST 1999

At 10:37 AM 12/14/99 -0800, George Porter wrote:
>One obvious problem with a right-aligned design is variable browser width.
>By default, if there is going to be any horizontal scrolling (I know, I
>know, that's a design flaw to be avoided), the right side of the screen is
>what will disappear from view.

That can be handled with proper design.  Our pages just referred to work at
480x640 to 1024x768.  I use sizer.exe to be sure that they do.  The one
exception at the moment is the parking map, but that will be resized to a
semi-thumbnail with a clickable full size map.

cheers

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165