Usng Host on-demand from Internet Explorer

SYED SAJJAD AHMED sjahmed at kfupm.edu.sa
Sat Dec 4 02:53:41 EST 1999

Dear Web4lib Members:

We are using both Netscape Communicator and Internet Explorer browsers on
our PCs in the library. Our Library system is on the IBM Server, and we
could access this system through our library web site by using the Host
0n-demand utility available in the Netscape communicator. But, it is not
possible to access the system using the Internet Explorer. There is a
message saying "3270ap" class file not found/unable to load, cab file not
found. We would appreciate receiving your kind help in this regard at the
earliest.

Thanks in anticipatiion,

SYED SAJJAD AHMED
Senior Cataloger & Webmaster
Box 1910, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Dhahran - 31261, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone : (9663) - 3008 ; Fax : (9663) - 3018
e-mail : sjahmed at kfupm.edu.sa
Personal Home Page : http://www.bigfoot.com/~sjahmed