[WEB4LIB] robots.txt file: Unix linebreaks

Avi Rappoport avirr at lanminds.com
Thu Dec 2 13:33:07 EST 1999

This is a really good point.  Apparently, several robots depend on
CR/LF although it's explicitly not required.  So annoying!

In any case, BBEdit has an option in the Save As dialog to save as a
PC file, which will stick in both CR and LF.  I'm not sure if it
remembers this every time, which could be a hassle.

Best of luck,

Avi