[WEB4LIB] Netscape question

Helga McCann mccannhe at metronet.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 3 08:32:40 EST 1999

One possible solution:  ask whoever maintains your Everybody's Menu to
make sure that the box stating "CLICK HERE TO LAUNCH APPLICATION
MAXIMIZED" is checked.  This is on the program screen where you type in
the path to launch whatever program is associated with that button.

Helga F. McCann      mccannhe at metronet.lib.mi.us
Southfield Public Library           248-948-0460
Southfield, MI 48076 USA  http://www.sfldlib.org