[WEB4LIB] patron authentication

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Sat Aug 28 21:07:30 EDT 1999

I provided Greg a copy of the script we use.  It authenticates the first
several numbers - we have the same issues - remotely hosted site and no
access to our patron database. I believe Monica King first passed this
along to me so credit goes to her for making this available. If you would
like a copy, let me know.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library