UNIX to NT -- Ack! My PERL scripts!

Shirl Kennedy skenned1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 27 21:19:32 EDT 1999

My Web site currently runs on a venerable old DEC Alpha machine.  I am being
"upgraded" to NT and IIS this fall.  I am wondering what will become of my
PERL scripts.  I know there is a Win32 version of PERL.  How much agony will
be involved in converting the UNIX flavor to the Win32 flavor?  Has anyone
"been there, done that" who can offer suggestions, advice, hints, tips or
even sympathy?

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater (Florida)
http://www.clearwater-fl.com

We are not afraid to entrust the American people
with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies,
and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid
to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an
open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
     -- John F. Kennedy