[WEB4LIB] InfoTrac and the Man with No Pants

The Workplace mckentye at library.phila.gov
Fri Aug 27 14:39:53 EDT 1999

Thanks so much for sharing this! You've given any number of people at
the Free Library of Philadelphia a good laugh...

As for explanations, I did work in publishing for some time, and while
I'm not saying that I ever put things into a database for my personal
amusement, I can tell you that it does happen. My personal favorite
questionable item was a record that gave a title as The Dead Sea
Squirrels--but that could have been unintentional:) I don't think this
instance was...remember that starving graduate students are often keying
into the night on those indices we so value.
Back to trolling the waters,
Elizabeth McKenty
Free Library of Philadelphia