[WEB4LIB] GoClick - Reply

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Fri Aug 27 09:26:47 EDT 1999

A cursory once-over proved this to be true in IE 4.0, but NNav. 4.61
rendered the document very much like the Adobe version.  Impressive.
However, I doubt I'd like to see "Made with GoClick" as a watermark on
every page ...

-kb

At 07:57 PM 08/26/1999 -0700, BryanTyson at aol.com wrote:
>In an earlier post, Roy writes:
>
><<  I'd appreciate feedback on this page >>
>
>When I viewed Roy's GoClick page with MSIE 5 on a Win98 system, I noticed
>here and there some lines seemed to be printed on top of each other (like
>typing a second line right over the first line without a return). However, I
>was impressed overall at how well the complicated layout was preserved.
>
>According to GoClick's site, it is only for Macs. Does anyone know of a
>similar product for the PC platform?
>
>***************************************
>Bryan S. Tyson
>Head of Technical Services
>J.S. Mack Library
>Bob Jones University
>Greenville SC 29614
>BryanTyson at aol.com

Kevin W. Bishop
Campus-Wide Information System Coordinator
Libraries and Information Services
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
<bishopk at rpi.edu> | <http://www.rpi.edu/rpinfo/>