[WEB4LIB] Changing the default "page not found" page?

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 26 10:15:40 EDT 1999

Spencer,

I assume you are referring to the 404 Not Found Error and similar such
error messages.  I found the following article most useful in updating the
"default" message on our web server.

Web Watch: 404s - What's Missing?
Brian Kelly comments on the 404 error message provided on UK University
websites.
http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue20/404/

To see what I came up with, surf to:

http://www.twp.waterford.mi.us/foo.htm