[WEB4LIB] Kernel32.dll

Mary Platt mplatt at kennesaw.edu
Wed Aug 25 10:31:51 EDT 1999

Andrew,
 I cannot go beyond 4.51 at this time because that is the highest version that will support FAFSE, the web site that students use to submit their federal financial aid applications.  I have 4.08, but cannot use it on these machines because it does not have the e-mail function.  I believe it is navigator only.  As I've discussed on the list before, we have a heavily used service that uses the browser's e-mail feature to e-mail documents.

Your next posting here referencing the netscape netcenter may be the key!  thanks so much

>>> Andrew Mutch <amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us> 08/25/99 10:13AM >>>
Mary,

I'm not sure if this will help but the most recent version on Communicator is 4.61.  What do you have currently running on those machines??  It might be possible to run the smart update to save you a long download.  Also, for public machines, I like to use the stand-alone version, 4.08, which is very stable.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI