[WEB4LIB] Re: Coughing up Coffman

Jennifer Sweeney jsweeney at libpo.ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 24 15:38:08 EDT 1999

I hope it's not apathy.  Feels more like Coffman has told us that the
emperor has no clothes, and guess who is feeling the breeze.  I will join
you out on this limb: Our users need this!  Let's go for it!

I am stymied on the How's of the thing myself (but it doesn't take much to
do that to me in any event).  Keep thinking, people.

Hey, we could call it LibraryDotCom.
Jen

Jennifer Sweeney
Library analyst