[WEB4LIB] IEAK

Doug Macdonald macdonaldd at sklib.usask.ca
Tue Aug 24 15:40:29 EDT 1999

We use the system policy files from IEAK 5 but not IEAK 5 itself (dont
have a license). We import the inetres.adm, inetset.adm, and inetcorp.adm
files into the System Policy Editor which is then the tool we use to
configure both IE 5 settings (disabling access to "Internet Options"
dialog, etc) and shell settings (like hiding dives, hiding desktop icons,
etc).

Doug Macdonald
Programmer/Analyst
University of Saskatchewan Libraries