[WEB4LIB] Hiring a Web Site Designer

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Fri Aug 20 12:05:44 EDT 1999

Hi Andrew -

Perhaps this Web site may be of help...
  Hiring web people
  < http://netizen.com.au/~skud/articles/webhire/webhire.html >

Joy Schwarz                           |  Any sufficiently
Web Coordinator/I.L.L. Librarian      |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System               |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA                      |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org               |      Clarke's Third Law
http://oshkoshonthewater.com                 Arthur C. Clarke