Automatically adding URL/TITLE to mailto link

Chris Peterson cpetrson at tsl.state.tx.us
Thu Aug 19 12:45:34 EDT 1999

As do most others, we have mailto links at the bottom of most of our web
pages.  When I receive a message from someone with a comment, they don't
provide me with the URL or title of the web page they are on.  Short of
actually putting that information in each mailto link as a subject, is there
an automatic way I can do this?  Maybe it would grab the URL or title of the
page and place it in the subject or message body.

Can anyone help?

Christine Peterson
Manager, Continuing Education & Consulting
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
chris.peterson at tsl.state.tx.us
512-463-6627