Thank you! (RE: problems with IIS and ColdFusion)

Lynn Eades beades at med.unc.edu
Fri Aug 13 08:39:33 EDT 1999

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who sent in
solutions to my IIS/ColdFusion problem.  The majority of you felt that
by upgrading to ColdFusion 4.0.1 and MDAC 2.1 sp2, the problem would
solved.  I also followed many of the knowledge base solutions from
Allaire.  We have been running smoothly ever since.

Thank you again for all your help.  I greatly appreciate it =)

Lynn
--
B. Lynn Eades
Distributed Learning Librarian/WebManager

Phone: (919) 966-8012
Email: beades at med.unc.edu