Reference Librarians' Personal Websites

Angela Evette Weaver cybers at cypress.mcsr.olemiss.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:36:27 EDT 1999

I am working on an article about personal websites created by Reference
librarians and how those sites fit into their work activities.  I would
really appreciate if anyone maintaining a personal site would fill out a
brief survey about their site or e-mail me with questions.  None of the
site URLs will appear in the article and only summaries of information
found and responses given will be included.  Thank you.

SURVEY

1.  URL of site:

2.  Date of creation:

3.  Related to collection development or bibliographic subject areas?:

4.  Interactions with visitors (i.e. do you answer questions about the
site's subject area or field of study?):

5.  Problems associated with maintaining site:

6.  Do you consider the site part of your professional/career-related
duties and why?:

Angela Weaver
Library Instruction Coordinator	     "That is not it at all,
Theatre Bibliographer		      That is not what I meant, at all."
Reference Department
JD Williams Library				-- T.S. Eliot
University of Mississippi			"The Love Song of
University, MS  38677				J. Alfred Prufrock"
601-232-1158
cybers at cypress.mcsr.olemiss.edu
cybers at sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu