[WEB4LIB] RealPage

Kathy P. Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Tue Aug 10 09:09:41 EDT 1999

I downloaded it but I never used it because Catchword (the company that
makes RealPage) just recently decided to also offer their journals (for
us that was Routledge, Carfax and Taylor & Francis) in pdf format also.
This was easier for us because it meant we didn't have to provide another
program on our public workstations.

Kathy Wheeler                    e-mail: kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University Library