ESOTERIC LIBRARY FAQs

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Thu Aug 5 12:00:10 EDT 1999

                  _ESOTERIC LIBRARY FAQs_

   I am greatly interested in learning about examples of College or
University LIBRARY FAQs that provide answers to commonly-asked or esoteric (or exotic) questions.

   I  am *NOT* particulary interested in those FAQs that provide answers to basic (or advanced) _library  instruction_ questions (How do I find  a journal at XYZ library?) What is of interest are FAQs that provide significant coverage of questions are commonly-asked, were difficult to answer and/or of a unusual  nature (e.g., the Iowa curve)..

   As Always, Any and All contributions, queries, concerns,
questions, etc. are Most Welcome.

  Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Science and Technology Librarian and Bibliographer
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu