[WEB4LIB] Problems with IIS and ColdFusion

Brian Westra westra at montana.edu
Thu Aug 12 11:47:58 EDT 1999

Lynn, you may find the information you need by searching the
Allaire Knowledge Base (look for article 11773 or search for "performance
tuning" at: http://www1.allaire.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/SearchForm.cfm).

Part of the problem could be the database you are using. There are known
problems with MS Access in a production environment, and with memory
leaks. See the following:
http://www1.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=1540&Method=Full
http://www1.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=1505&Method=Full

If this doesn't help, you may also want to search the developer's forum,
or post your question there. I've found it to be very helpful:
http://forums.allaire.com/devconf/main.cfm?

Hope this helps,

Brian Westra
Assistant Professor/Reference Librarian            westra at montana.edu
Montana State University Libraries                 (406)994-5298
P.O. Box 173320
Bozeman, MT 59717-3320