[WEB4LIB] InfoTrac and the Man with No Pants

Jean Hewlett hewlett at usfca.edu
Mon Aug 30 18:44:14 EDT 1999

Hi Dan and everyone
There appear to be some bad links in this citation. The pdf link displays an
article on memory training titled "Don't You Ever Forget It" from Men's Health
June 1999. Nothing about Rushdie or Rolling Stone. The picture goes to this article.
Jean Hewlett
University of San Francisco, North Bay Regional Campus
Santa Rosa, CA
hewlett at usfca.edu

Any opinions are my own, and do not represent those of my employer.