[WEB4LIB] Books for kids on creating webpages

Kathy P. Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:21:21 EDT 1999

My son has also recently expressed an interest in this. I'm letting him
use the ones I have -- Laura Lemay's book and one called Using HTML,
published by Que. He seems to like them. Our son's are approximately the
same age -- mine's 13 -- so your son may like these also.

Kathy Wheeler                    e-mail: kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University Library
University of South Alabama