[WEB4LIB] Re: Filtering activist claims libraries ignoring

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Wed Apr 7 11:22:02 EDT 1999

Given this person's vicious attacks on other's views
on this and other lists...

... personally, IMHO, it's hard too whip up any sympathy ...

However, I do support ACLU defending of the Klu Klux
Klan and other dangerous groups right to voice <expose> their
stupidity/ignorance as long as they don't yell fire in
a crowded theater.

Everyone has the right to be stupid in the U.S.A.!

Just don't ask me to support someone who yells
fire in a crowded theater.

> Filtering activist claims many public libraries ignoring FOI requests

> http://www.freedomforum.org/press/1999/4/6burt.asp

P.A. Gantt
pgantt at icx.net