[WEB4LIB] Re: Censorship Sites

David Burt dburt at afo.net
Fri Apr 30 22:36:14 EDT 1999

The exact URL is http://www.drlaura.com/letters/index.html?tool=monologue&fcn=view&id=139  Dr. Laura has been on a tear all week about ALA, and shows no signs of letting up.   The main focus of her anger has been the link from the "Great Sites for Teens" to the disgusting and lurid "Go Ask Alice" site, which instructs children about bestiality, fisting, and other nice things.  ALA feels this site is appropriate for 12-year-olds.  With 20 million daily listeners, this is great. The American people are finally starting to hear about ALA's porn pushing to children.

David Burt, President
Filtering Facts
www.filteringfacts.org
phone/fax 503 635-0392