[WEB4LIB] how to compile a webliography

jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 21 12:49:31 EDT 1999

ProCite does this, if I understand what you are looking for.  Here's what
they say on their web site:

>See a Web page that you would like to capture for your reference
>collection? Only ProCite for Windows captures the URL and the page’s
title
>information and stores it in your reference collection (with Netscape for
>Windows). Then use the Express Paste feature to copy text information
from
>the Web page directly into the ProCite record. But that’s not all. When a
>ProCite record contains a URL address, simply point and launch Netscape
or
>Internet Explorer to return to the Web page.

For more information see their web site at the following URL:

http://www.risinc.com/pc/pcprod.html

(Normal disclaimers apply.  I am not affliated with Procite ...)
|   "It was a BUG, Dave."                          |
|        HAL9000  http://www.apple.com/            |
|   James B. Lenze           jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us  |
|   Garden City Public Library                     |