online calendar software

Beth Carpenter bcarpent at owlsnet.owls.lib.wi.us
Mon Apr 12 17:54:16 EDT 1999

Hello & thanks to all who responded to my plea for help concerning
software for creating online events calendars. Here are the products
people recommended:

Event Calendar Generator
http://www.inet-images.com/manny/evt1htm.htm

Grafix NetCalendar
http://netproducts.grafix-net.com
(working example can be found at
http://www.library.appstate.edu/calendar/ell/)

WebEvent
http://www.MatadorDesign.com/WebEvent/
(working example can be found at http://hml.org/CHIS/)

HTML Calendar
http://www.htmlcal.com

Another person uses a "web-based calendar written in PERL that reads a
text file along with Active Server scripts that allow the searching of
events listed in an Access database." This example can be viewed at
http://library.ppld.org/ppld_calendar

No one product emerged as the overall favorite.  Thanks again to those
helpful souls who responded to my message!

Beth Carpenter
Electronic Resources Librarian
Outagamie Waupaca Library System
Appleton, WI