RFP for Computer Training

Deb Stuart dstuart at jcls.org
Tue Apr 6 20:24:36 EDT 1999

I am currently on a committee that is putting together an RFP for training
on specific software applications for our county employees. We are
wondering if there are any sites out there (libraries or other government
entities) who have hired an outside vendor to provide training. If so, we
would be very interested in:

1. a copy of the RFP.
2. whether you had access to a training room or had employees attend
sessions at the vendor's site.
3. any other relevant information you would like to share.

Our committee would like to not reinvent the wheel if at all possible.  I
searched for RFP's on the web and found some terrific sites for how to
write an RFP but couldn't find anything general enough to tailor to our
computer training needs.

Please respond directly to me and thank you, in advance, for your assistance.
Deb Stuart
dstuart at jcls.org
Website/Internet Coordinator
Jackson County Library Services