[WEB4LIB] Tuition, Fees & Online Courses

Robert Tiessen tiessen at ucalgary.ca
Tue Apr 6 17:53:59 EDT 1999

The University of Calgary charges higher tuition for offcampus programs,
whether they be video, audio, web or whatever.  While the tuition is
higher, there doesn't appear to be a uniform policy from program to
program.  So I cannot quote a specific price or percentage.

Frequently, the University of Calgary will give a one time grant for the
cost of putting together a distance program.

Distance students here pay lower student fees, because they obviously
are not going to use most on campus facilities.

--
Rob Tiessen
Distance Education Librarian
tiessen at ucalgary.ca