Web-based intranet email

Don Yarman yarmando at netra.clc.lib.oh.us
Fri Apr 2 13:24:16 EST 1999

Web4Libbers--

Does anyone know of (or better yet, is anyone using)
a Web-based email system for a local network?  I'm
thinking of something like a local Hotmail, an intranet
page that the staff can go to, log in, and do their
email stuff.

Such a thing has got to exist, right?  The only thing
I'm finding in my searches are existing free email
services -- ~actual~ Hotmail-type things, instead of
ones I can set up internally for staff use.

Please tell me that I'm not clinging to another
pipe dream.  I hate when that happens.

On the lookout for when the Iceman cometh, I remain
your dreamer and visionary,

                         Don Yarman
                         Grandview Hts Public Library
                         yarmando at clc.lib.oh.us