[WEB4LIB] Batch PDF Creation ....

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Fri Apr 2 11:58:06 EST 1999

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Jim Harold wrote:

> Has anyone experience in the batch production of PDF documents using
> non-Adobe products?  Most of the documents we are processing now are in MS
> Word, but we have many other formats as well.  The creation of PDF
> versions from word processing files one-by-one is just not fast enough in
> our environment.

What other formats? What platform?

We have technology called Print Wizard that can process many kinds of text
file and print it without operator intervention. It runs on Windows, and it
could output to the acrobat "printer driver".

Some information is on the web site below. If Jim or anyone else wants to
discuss requirements, please contact me off-list.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760