[WEB4LIB] spelling conventions

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed Sep 30 12:48:39 EDT 1998

Actually, I don't think it's a silly question. I've wondered the same
when writing grant proposals.

I can't point you to a source that helps, but if I had to vote on style
and convention, I would pick:

Web page
Web site

(I agree on the capitalization of "Internet" and "Web").

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895