Netscape timeout to homepage solution

Glen Davies GLEN at rimu.cce.ac.nz
Sun Sep 27 20:48:36 EDT 1998

Hi

I have been  using a combination of Batsh and MS System Agent to
close all Netscape windows and then restart Netscape on our win95 OPACs for
about two weeks now with no problems. Brief details of this solution to
that age old question "how to I get Netscape to timeout to the
homepage?" can be found at

http://www.angelfire.com/in/flict

It is a very quick and dirty description at this stage. I will try
and expand it a bit more as time allows. It can be easily modified
to work with Internet Explorer.

Regards
Glen
Glen Davies