FW: [WEB4LIB] Webmaster stats

Thomas Edelblute tedelblu at usiu.edu
Wed Sep 16 19:52:32 EDT 1998

Another thought along these lines, how many librarians have any formal
computer training.  I may be a systems librarian at USIU, but I have no
paperwork that says I am qualified to  work with computer systems. This
was just suppose to be a hobby for me, not a career the way it has been.
Therefore, most of what I know is self-taught (with the help of a
few-listserves) :-)

Thomas Edelblute