[WEB4LIB] Re: Communication between Librarian & Webmaster?

Kopczynski, Allison R arkopczy at iupui.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:55:14 EDT 1998

I agree. Prepare the audience for your address about communication by
defining the roles of a librarian and a webmaster, including the differences
and similarities.  However, a Webmaster can be defined as something
different than a Web designer, whose primary role is usually focusing on
design rather than content (although it's my position that the two-content &
design-must go hand in hand in order to have a successful site).

--Allison Kopczynski,
Digital Projects Editor
IUPUI University Libraries
Digital Libraries Team