[WEB4LIB] Communication between Librarian & Webmaster?

A. Helfman helfman at huc.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:15:59 EDT 1998

At 11:07 AM 9/16/1998 -0400, Wilfred Drew wrote:
>I would almost bet that most webmasters for libraries are also librarians.
>If not, they should be.
>My 2/100ths of a dollar.

	You're right, but I know that this particular audience will be made up of
non-webmaster librarians, many of whom are just beginning to learn about
the Internet/WWW themselves.  Thank you for giving me a chance to clarify
my question.

Amy W. Helfman        Judaica Librarian         HUC-JIR, NY
helfman at huc.edu              http://www.albany.edu/~helfman