[WEB4LIB] kiosk commands

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Sep 16 07:49:04 EDT 1998

Thomas,

Please take a look at my help page that describes how to create a
modifiable "kiosk" window in Navigator 4.0.  This mode allows you to
select which bars you want to show, for example, to show the tool bar --
with home and print buttons -- but not the location bar.  There is also a
link to a working example that shows how this can be modified even
further to meet your exact needs.

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI