[WEB4LIB] Anti-Porn Search Engine, PointCom

Kenneth R Irwin kirwin at wittenberg.EDU
Wed Sep 9 16:44:54 EDT 1998

this sounds like trading one evil for another -- it's pretty easy to spot
porn sites in search results lists -- it's harder to see what isn't
there...

[/|\]  Ken Irwin  -=-  kirwin at wittenberg.edu  -=-  (937) 327-7594
|-+-|  Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian
[\|/]  Thomas Library, Wittenberg University

"There's only one way to find out. Actually, there are lots of ways to
find out. We're librarians -- we can find anything out five different
ways."
  --KI