Graphics problem

Kathy Gaynor kgaynor at library2.webster.edu
Tue Sep 29 17:21:23 EDT 1998

I created a series of navigational buttons that appear at the top and
bottom of most of the pages on my library's home page
(<http://library.webster.edu>).  An example is the database page
(<http://library.webster.edu/database.html>).  Seemingly overnight (perhaps
after a full moon?), the graphics began to look like they were slightly
askew, e.g. it looks like a thin frame is off-center leaving a bit of white
space between the graphic and the hyperlink frame.  They appear this way in
both Netscape and Internet Explorer.

Any ideas as to what could have caused this and what I can do about it?
FYI: I used Paint Shop Pro as my graphics editor.

Thanks so much.
Kathy M. Gaynor, Reference Librarian
Eden-Webster Library
475 E. Lockwood Ave.