Netscape Won't Load Images

Min Liu minliu at lilrc.org
Thu Sep 24 14:53:04 EDT 1998

Hi there! Help please.

We have Netscape Communicator Professional edition (4.01) on a Windows
95 terminal.  Recently, when visit certain sites, images and frames on
the page won't be loaded.  I installed the Navigator Gold to the same
machine and it could retrieve everything.  Therefore, this is not a
connection problem.

I also checked the cache under network preferences, everything is by
default.

Does anybody know what could cause this strange behaviour of the
Communicator?

TIA.

Min Liu
-------