[WEB4LIB] Creative way of gathering suggestions, comments, etc.

rjtiess at juno.com rjtiess at juno.com
Wed Sep 2 17:09:25 EDT 1998

Dear Laura,

"Suggest a Source" is an example of how patrons can
suggestion acquisitions for our electronic/Internet Resource
and print collections.  The page is at the following URL:
http://www.thrall.org/sas.htm

That service is also integrated (linkwise) into all our
Internet Resource Guides so users may suggest
links.  It's proven to be a most useful tool.

We also have a simpler feedback box, which you indicated
no interest in, but it's available for others who may be
interested:  http://www.thrall.org/suggest.htm
(The Virtual Suggestion Box)

We also have key e-mail addresses posted throughout
the site and a library phone directory for additional
input channels.

Robert J. Tiess
Webmaster
.
. Middletown Thrall Library
. Goshen Public Library & Historical Society
. Literacy Volunteers of America Middletown NY Inc.
. The New Athenaeum, Neptune, and other sites
. . . .