help?

Julie E. Phelan j-phelan at nwu.edu
Thu Oct 29 16:32:44 EST 1998

Dear list,
 I have a number of documents with footnotes to put on the web... I'm
wondering if there are suggestions about what might be the easiest way to
render text documents with footnotes into html docs 1.)without losing
footnote numbers and 2.) while adding hypertext links between the numbers
in the text and the footnotes. I'm told that Word can do this...do you know
of any other software that might do it better, however, or of any other
relatively foolproof methods for large amounts of text?
Julie Phelan
Webmaster - Law School
B-71 MC, Chicago Campus
j-phelan at nwu.edu or 312-503-0607