[WEB4LIB] Sorry!

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 23 10:27:47 EDT 1998

I think I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that sometimes, even
if you follow the instructions at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

to the letter, you *still* will not be removed from the list. This can
happen for several reasons, but our recent transition from the
library.berkeley.edu has contributed to this problem. In these cases, as
I've tried to outline at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/troubleshooting.html

there is nothing else to do but to call in a human (me) to do it manually.
Don't sweat it, it's what I'm here for.
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner