[WEB4LIB] Netscape, the right mouse button, the desktop, frames, etc.

John Burke burkejo at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Fri Oct 30 14:26:58 EST 1998

Charlie,

You can use Ikiosk to disable individual functions that the right mouse
button enables.  That way you can restrict the "Save as wallpaper" choice
but not the others.  I can't remember if I did that by recording a right
mouse click or if Ikiosk released an update that made it possible, but it
should work with the record function.  If you have trouble with it, please
let me know.

John

John J. Burke, MSLS  |  Systems/Public Services Librarian
University of Cincinnati - Raymond Walters College Library
E-mail: john.burke at uc.edu  |  I Corinthians 1:25
		Web: http://www.rwc.uc.edu/burke/