[WEB4LIB] Re: e-mail in Libraries

Floyd Ingram fingram at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 19 23:55:50 EDT 1998

Brenda,

The "Bozos" that Dan is talking about do exist in academia...and include
some students and a few professors.  That's right!  Yes, your future
leaders...some of these crooks have graduated to Capitol Hill where they are
fleecing America.  We are speaking from an ACADEMIA prospective here.  I am
not advocating the restriction of the use of e-mail, chat, etc. in public
libraries.  Gee, why are there so many sensitive people on the Net?  I
suppose the ACLU is in this, too.

Floyd Ingram
Columbia, South Carolina
E-mail: <mailto:fingram at mindspring.com>
Homepage: <http://fingram.home.mindspring.com>
"'Tis better to be flamed and burn than to drown in the deep waters of
silence."